Monday, October 5, 2009

What a BEAUTIFUL day!! Orig 09/28

B -E- A UUUUUtiful! After 2 days of sittin in the house being lazzy, I come out from under the blankets to see a verry pretty MONDAY! even though i hate mondays...this one feels weird..something about the sun shining ..its just nice!! Fall is here and changes are being made!!! Making changes is so hard, im thankful i have plenty of people to help me make the changes!! This past year my life has been a rollercoaster...one thing after another..and today...today is the day I see CHANGE in my future!!! I always start a blog and never write on it..i always say im going to start a lot of things..nothing ever gets done. Thats one of my changes..im gonna start doing stuff!!! well maybe ;) My middle name should have been procastination!! Let's see where this takes us.....WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY TO SELF DISCOVERY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!