Friday, October 23, 2009

hey baby send me a pic of your....


Sexting. yes. lame. Some people do it and think its cool...thats cool whatever gets you off. literally. Last week in my psych class...which I had at least 18 epiphanes. I'll so tell you about those later..but first I need to let you know about our class interuption. Lady comes in and we are just about to get a smoke break...3 hour class..gotta piss and smoke..so we are all like lady c'mon can't this wait...she's all serious ..we're thinkin the mascots been stolen or something saved by the bell'ish..Well basically it was a warning..something very dangerous was going on on the campus..SEXTING!!!! I was all like you gotta be kidding me right? She wasn't. We listened to her talk for 15 minutes about how it was illegal and they don't want it on the campus. I blacked out for a second and went back to a time in highschool when we all got in trouble for drawing a penis and a vag on a note and gave it to someone. ohhh what I wouldnt give to be sittin in the principals office for smoking in the bathroom..anyways ..Is this seriously happening? This is college right? and we are getting yelled at for sexting?? and who does that by the way? I would never even send DoggyDaddy a naked picture because who knows who would get ahold of his cell.....anyways dont send naked pics on campus they will take you to jail!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!