Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm sorry if you thought I cared


 

I work for a property management company..I am the receptionist.  I work on the westside..which is not the best side.  It's gettin pretty scary around here..but I aint scerrrred.  Some of the people we rent to...are not the friendliest people in the world.  Let's take for example today ...This girl comes in to pay her rent..whoa whoa back the truck up...rent is due by the 8th of the month..ok back on the road...I asked her what she was paying and she went nuts...shes all like WELL lil missy I'm payin my rent and this stupid late fee you are charging me because I'm only 4 days late..and I'm all like listen here bitch if you pay your rent on time you wouldnt have to worry about a late fee ...now you pay the damn thing and you shut your mouth before I kick you out of your apartment...Well I actully just told her I don't have a say... and I politely asked her if she would like some trash bags to take home with her ..and asked her to please not punch me in the face or anywhere visible to the public eye...very scary.  But I could take her...back up biotch.  I want to get in a fight so bad..just let out some anger..buuuut I kinda don't wanna get punched back.  :::Note to self...buy punching bag:::

Anyways ...back to job...I am an extremely outgoing super talkative amazingly friendly son of a gun..I know more about our tenants than their doctors ..family members..coworkers...probably anyone that comes across their path..Most of the time I find myself saying "Ohh im sorry..I think I've mislead you to think that I actully care ?"   I've had people telling me about them having sex...doing drugs...how many yeast infections they have had..how big their boyfriends weiner is..Seriously you guys??  Don't get me wrong ..a cool sex story ...or if you want to get high..I would love to hear about what you saw when you were trippin..and it's always cool to know what a guy is workin with...BUT I dont know you..9 out of 10 people that come in here bring their stinch with them and I am required to lysol the whole building at least twice before I can take off my face mask.  There's nothing wrong with bathing daily..at least I dont think so.just do it...but some of these gangstas would rather buy a 24 pack of Milwaukees best than pay for 10 minutes worth of water..There was this house across the street ..a couple and their 27 kids rented it ...I never had to worry about being bored at work when they lived across the way...:::ohh how those were the days:::.. they had at least 2 police cars there a day...and it even came down to a standoff ..right before they moved out..one of the boys living there was on the local "most wanted skank list" ...took  a few minutes to get him outta the house..but they waived a crack pipe in front of the door and he came running out...ok random rumblings are over before I get myself in trouble ..and reveal that I'm a PI and I'm being paid to be nosy...Just call me Officer Private Investigator Corporal  Colonel BADASS!!

1 comments:

Perez Christina said...

hahah... that was funny..

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!