Tuesday, October 20, 2009

road-rageLet me just start out by saying I do not smoke weed. With that in mind...I wake up this smorning...I'm all gettin ready for work..and all that good stuff ..running late as usual.  I started a diet yesterday, so I make myself make my breakfast even though I'm already 20 minutes late for work..breakfast consists of a protein shake which is good...would be even better if the powder wasnt sitting beside of the damn poptarts. Screw my big ol belly and screwww all of my chins!!! Well here I am mixing up shake like I'm Paula Dean.although I didnt put butter in it..I talk through everything..like I'm on reality tv..I need to get some of my youtubes up here..one day I will be on tv..probably once I get rid of this ass...So I'm holdin down the blend button...staring out the window..and dont realize that the lid is open on the cup...yes its everywhere..screwww protein shake..I hurry up ..tell my dog I'm leaving because she likes that.  Walk out to my car like I'm on top of the world..waving at all the neighbors..I'm super friendly in the morning. 


I'm in the benz..not really benz..just always wanted to say that..I'm diggin and searching for my keys..cant find them anywhere ..then I hear the music and did one of those pauses...waaaait a minute..if the radio is playing...yup I already started my car..hell yah go me .


Get my ass on the road..I cant believe I havent had a chance to blog about my road raging psychoticness yet.  I hate road ragers..they are the most horrible people..and I am one of them.  Don't cut me off..not cool ;) Drivin down Rt 60 some jackass with a trailer decides he wants my lane..I said bitch back off its mine...he said he didnt care ..and shoved me over in the median..thanks jackass!!!  I let you off easy jerk..if I wasnt soo damn late..you would be scared of me..with my middle finger flippin and break checkin you...biotttch..who's the hardass now!!!


I guess it's the time change or something crazzy like that..but I do not remember the sun being in my eyes like that when I drive to work..I don't like the sun in my eyes..and I dont like it messing with my driving because I'm not very good at that anyways. Actully I'm a very good driver..I could probably be a stunt driver..but I'm just not good at paying attention ;)


Wow..can ya'll tell I wrote this blog just basically so I could ramble..there was absolutely nothing in here of any importance! I actully do have a lot of stuff to tell ya'll but just cant think straight right now...blogger block I guess!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!