Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Everclear and Snipes

I guess you could call me a social drinker..cause im very social...at least once a day I try to be social! ;) One of my favorite things to do of all time is talk about old times and old friends. Most of them arent around here anymore ..and if they are we have lost contact. But I was just recently thinking about the first time I got drunk...Let me take you through the evening..I remember all of this stuff like it was yesterday..well of course some of it is a lil blurry..I guess from the beginning I've been one to remember stuff when I'm tanked.

My best friend..Turtle.. always had us girls stay at her house, because her parents were cool with everyone smoking..except her ..LOL naive. We would start making our plans on Monday what we were gonna do..keep in mind this is Junior High!!! yah we started early...eff off...Friday night comes..after a long week of passing notes in the hall...with the things at the end that say BFF and iloveblahyouloveblah in that lil design...and the sorrysosloppy with the big S. c/m and w/b.
Go home get ready..kinda nervous cause you just don't know what is gonna happen ..maybe the boy down the street with sneak up and we can french kiss. maybe we will find a couple snipe cigarretes worth firing up...

We get to her house...few other girls..we talk about what happened at school and what boy we like that week and BOOOYAAAAAA one girl pulls out a bottle of EVERCLEAR!!! (for those that dont know...it's 190% alcohol..vodka is around 80% I think)this is like the coolest effin thing ever..we are such grown ups right now...we dont know what the f-bomb everclear is. but we know we are getting drunk.
Her parents go to sleep...we sneak up and get the orange juice that was suppost to be for breakfast and took a couple juice boxes outta the lunchables. And grab some chips and stuff obviously to make it look like we werent just thirsty... Her dad was a drinker so down in the basement.. there are shot glasses galore. so now we are all badasses with our own shot glasses and juice boxes. I brought the whole lunchable because I love them.

We take our first shot..and I think I died for a second. I think everyone did. We are in the 8th grade and we are drinkin that shit like its grape drink. Our little bodies would have probably got drunk off of half a shot..but we decided to be hot shit and drink all kinds.


Prank calling... was the thing to do..so we spent most of our drunk evening calling people...and then we would go outside and play on the swingset and roll around in her yard with our sniped cigarettes and laugh and laugh until the sun started to come up...our double super buzz started to wear off so we went back to the basement...with no windows so it's pitch black...great way to sleep away the day!! in her liquor smelling basement!! wow did we have fun...do you remember the first time you got drunk?? well remember...and remember-remember..two different things!!=)



To this day I can't even think about Everclear without getting a lil sick...I think I get drunk at the thought...I could talk about this shit all day....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!