Thursday, October 8, 2009

just a thought

Have you ever thought of how one thing could change your whole life? If you could go back in time and change anything would you? Such a random thought...but for some reason I just started thinking about it. Like if I wouldn't have went out with DoggyDaddy(the ex) for 8 years...where would I be right now? Would I be with someone else? If I would have went to college right after high school where would I be? I would be done with school and doin who knows what. Jobs that I've had...if I was still there? Mistakes that I've made...stupid things I've done....are they really mistakes or are they things that actully make me who I am? The saying " everything happens for a reason".... Is that really true or does it just happen without a reason...nothing really ever makes sense you just have to go with it ....because a lot of things technically you don't have a choice. Anyways my whole point is its insane how life is when you really thiink about it....I mean reallly really think about it?

I mean I'm just saying ya'll..... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!