Sunday, October 11, 2009

Girls and Lame Lamas

WOW...just got done watching the season premiere of ...drumroll--------- THE GIRLS NEXT DOOR!!!! I don't like those girls as of right now...I liked the other girls..but these are just not gonna cut it.  The new number 1 girlfriend..she is a no go.  She needs to quit saying that she isn't Holly.  She needs to just shut up...and those twins are gonna be annoying.  They need boobs if they wanna make it in the house...its all about the boobs ladies.. I can't believe Hef ...he is so still in love with Holly..it's so obvious.  Don't try to trick me...


And what about this LamO show ..yes LAME..who are they...and are they gonna be the new Kardashians.  These people arent good at reality.  I definatly want to be on a reality show..this is my goal in the next year..not gonna happen but im gonna pretend.  Seriousllly...Kristen Cav needs to do a guest appearance on every reality show so that way it will actully be good.  KCav is my girl..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!