Monday, October 5, 2009

Let me introduce you.....

She smiles from ear to ear...she laughs obnoxiously ..she cries hysterically and she burps and farts then laughs about it!!! We are exactly alike..in every way! This lil booger has my whole heart!!! My niece-Bailey Shae...she's a one of a kind child...probably the coolest kid ever! How could you not be obsessed with someone that laughs at your jokes even when they arent funny? Someone that can make the worst day turn into the best? Someone that when your whole world is falling apart, you see their face and everything is ok!!! Everyone needs a Bailey! I could literally sit and talk to her all day...she's a great listener ;) I'm sure there will be plenty of blogs about her..she is of course..the light of my life ..heres a pic of perfection...there's no doubt in my mind you will disagree!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!