Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mini update

Is it weird that I have nothing to say? I'm such a babbler and I am so boring this evening. Haven't really been on here much this weekend! So I will update you on what Ive been up to.....

  • Last wednesday...went to the bar..tried to break up a fight between friends (guys)..got punched and thrown on the ground by a 250+bigboy...kinda shocked .. because I am a huge fan of fights..love to see them.. so.. not sure why I tried to break it up..I better not be gettin nice ;) 

  • Friday night..went to a friends party. A lil bit of a different crowd..kinda gothic...kinda scared is what I was. I dont mean to stereotype by any means..because they are all super nice ..but ...shiiiit I was scared OK

  •  Saturday night...went to another friends party..it was a weekend filled with birthdays ..nothing excited at all happened on sat night...we usually end up going to the same bar every weekend, so technically we are considered regulars..kinda sad. But for some reason..other than us (the tanks) there are a lot of older people that feel the need to shake their asses on the dance floor and make fools of themselves. Pure entertainment...I could go to a bar and watch people dance all night..no need to talk to anyone..just watch.


Another thought that has come to me...Halloween Costume. Everyone was talking this weekend about what they were going to be...I have honestly never dressed up..always wanted to do but never really done it. There's not too many days left before the parties begin..Wow I think its next weekend?? Maybe I'll be a gangsta.


Well I hope everyone had a great weekend...I'm kinda bummed I dont get tomorrow off..since it is Columbus Day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!