Thursday, November 5, 2009

Well Hello!!! It's time I get my ass back on the bloggity wagon. I fell off. Ok so let's start with an update of my life. Last weekend, Halloweeeeeen Party..I think I posted a pic..yulp I did..not very good one. Fun party..weird night..love it when nights are unexplainable.


Still on the effin diet...still bitchin..still wanting a damn pizzza. Gonna get it this weekend...u bet ur bottom dolla.

I have recently mentioned workin in the hood here ...but the other night things got a lil craaazy. A guy got murdered across the street...drive by...yah seriously what is this ..where are the goodfellas. Not a joke that a guy got killed..that is sad..but what on earth is happening to this city. goodness...same night of the drive by..my office gets broken into. get to work and the back wall is all busted down and the door is broken..yikes..do i need to say seriouslyyyy??? we have no idea who it was..but I'm doing my own little private investigation ...I would love to be a PI..that would be soo much fun. And I also want to be one of the guys on CSI ...that would rock my world.

I'm so not done talkin..but I'm off to school....to make my brain bigger!! HA ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!