Sunday, November 15, 2009

AND THE POLICEMAN SONG WAS ON!



This stupid weekend! Why couldnt it last one more day!! 2 more weeks and there will be a 4 day weekend...jackpot biiiiitches!!!!


Lets see....
Friday night...was gonna go out then decided not to.. THEN decided to go ahead and head out ..fun mistake. Go out with one of my friends that claims guys stalk her if she sees them in more that one place. Good friend of mine but damn ...its just a coincidence. End of the night..paranoid friend goes home with this dude she is talkin to aka basically bangin..and I get a ride home from a friend.

He drives a jacked up truck and I'm all like wow it would be cool to just randomly go 4wheelin..sooo it just so happens there is this road they are building that goes up the holler...kinda blocked off with a gate..we go around though cause we are badasses. yaddy yaddy..nothing cool up there..we come back down and get going on our merry little way..and the sirens song was on..they said put your hands up we're playing your song. yes....we are getting pulled over by not 1...not 2..but 3 city cops.

Luckily ol boy I was with didn't drink...they do all that bullshit and I get to sit there and be wasted cause I totally wasn't drinking. The cop was checking his ID..and both of our windows are down cause thats what the 5-0 said to do on the intercom..

I'm giggly..cause I have an obsession with cops..love the uniform..so I'm all llike maybe I can give him my number..ol boy drivin is like Misty theres a cop standing at your window. I look over...yup that one didnt walk back to the cruiser..I said well aren't you sneaky.he didnt like me or think that was funny

Saturday night BORING!!!!!!!!!!! Went out again with another friend..we usually always have a good time..but it was just a shitty night socially. Everyone I guess fell asleep..and we were the only champs that made it out to drink..alone..lol

I need a new life...this one is getting old. I also need a rich boyfriend that is hot. And a personal assistant to take care of everything for me, like make me drinks and sandwiches. I've gotta go to bed yall...this post was absolutely pointless..but you are more well informed of exciting my life is...Bahahaha

1 comments:

Tasha said...

i know how you feel i normally write when something happens to me (random boy drama, exciting new) but nothing happend this weekend i mean stuff happend but nothing major but i wrote a post bout it anyway cuz i wanna look back and see that for once in my life there was nothing but good times with good friends

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!