Wednesday, November 18, 2009

girl ...you craaaazy

OHHH EM GEEEEE...ya'll remember back in the day when I was telling you about all those tests I was taking for my ADHD/Bipolar/CRAAAAZY. This right here sums it up. Anyways...my final appointment was supposed to be yesterday. Results were in..and it was time for my diagnosis. Aka time to get drugs and be normal. Appointment at 5:30...bitch calls me at 4:45...hers how our convo goes..we'll call her Slunt...
Me: Hello
Slunt: Hi..sorry I waited so long to call you, but we need to postpone your appointment.
Me: What? Why? Ive got finals coming up?
Slunt: Well theres been a slight problem with your test..
Me: WTF...you're kidding , there ain't noway in hell I'm taking that thing again.
Slunt: No no...we have you're test 95% done..theres just this one part..
Me: one part?
Slunt: yes..the test has calculated with the result of something we have never seen before
Me: you gotta be kidding me..so I am crazy no doubt?
Slunt: Well it doesn't mean that...we just have to get someone else to look into your results.


Me: You can't even tell me whats wrong a lil bit?

Slunt: No, I don't want to worry you. Let's just wait until someone else looks at it.

Me: !*#*$*$$*$*!!! and @$*%*%*##@#@

Slunt: ok?

Me: alright whatever..call me later to set up a time

Slunt: Well we will be out of the office for 2 weeks for Thanksgiving. Ill call you when we get back.

Me: !*#*%(@#( )@#($($($(


CLICK!!! yah not cool right..So maybe I'll get my test results back and get everything straighted out before next year. Considering that is only a month away. This is just insane. Straight up insane..I guess kinda like me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!