Tuesday, November 10, 2009

If you dont like it....don't look







MY MIND IS RACING!!! seriously I bet if there was a race right now I would win...my thoughts are out of control. I'll be completely honest with you..I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment and it is causing a little bit of anxiety. And I dont have a damn doctor that can give me some xanax either. Anyways...enough complaining..I get to complain for one second a day..that was it..so I have to feel better..it's the law!!






Alright I just need to share a little funny story with how my sick sense of humor gets me in trouble. I like to joke around..a lot ..I do not really have a serious bone in my body..what fun is that. My family doesn't like it..but that's me and they have to love me.


I am on facebook...and I dont really use it to talk to people..I use it to stalk basically. Well it's like keeping in touch..but I don't tell them they look great and all that. Well there are people on there that I talk to ..but I have over 350 friends..and talk to about 10. Kinda like my address book in my blackberry. ;)


I do status updates to purely entertain, most of the time they arent even true..and if they are you wouldn't know. Most of the time...they are along the lines of ..."blazin that shit up with johnny hopkins and sloan kettering" or random quotes from my distorted brain...


Point to my story...

I cuss a lot....a lot lot..therefore a few of my family members ask me to be their friend..therefore I say hell no..cause I cuss and they go to church. But there are some family members I accept just because. Friends from the beginning..they see all my cussin and blazin stories...and by the way I dont even smoke wacky weed so technically I can talk about it..


But one bad day..and my bad words are like the devil. If I want to drop the F bomb I can..because that's why my page is private..kinda like a rated R movie..if you don't want to see the adult material ..don't buy the ticket...and sit through the whole movie and then complain cause you seen weiners and vag.


My F bomb caused a lil disturbance in my family...All of a sudden I have mental problems because I say dirty words. So in the other words....faaaaack put me in a straight jacket bitches ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!