Monday, November 23, 2009


oh my oh my ...what has gotten into me? I have been super feisty this smorning and as a matter of fact it's getting on my damn nerves. I always tell myself I'm going to be a meaner person..omg wasn't I just talking about that in my last post..well eff it. I don't like being like this..it sucks I even took a couple extra prozacs and I'm still telling people to get outta my face.


One of the guys that does work for us called me this smorning...for like the 8th time. And he's all like ohh gosh misty I'm sorry to bother you again...so I'm all making faces on the other side of the phone like blah blah what the fuck is it this time.

And out of the blue...my thoughts became words I said..it's ok you get on my nerves all the time anyways. wow yup I said that out loud to an employeee..yikes..it would be different if I would have said it sarcastically..but I couldnt even play it off.


So what's my deal? Lord I wish i knew ..I think it's the fact that I've come to realize that I am spending christmas alone this year. Last year I was alone...but it wasnt reality yet. But I'm fine being alone..just kinda bothered by the fact that Doggydaddy used to always get me kick ass presents...and not gonna get that anymore. damn. now thats my problem.


One more bitchy thing...I get drunk and make new friends. I give them my number but don't bother to get theirs cause I don't want to be responsible for actully calling. But these people really like me and they really call...point is ...leave and effin voicemail because I'm not answering ur random ass number cause I dont do small talk. If you're gonna call me ..text me first and tell me who you are. Then I'll consider it....Thanks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!