Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I dunno

Meow.

I am the worst person at keeping stuff in order. I can trash a room in 2 minutes with one piece of paper. I will forget what someone tells me while I'm still listening. If it wasnt for my dad my bills would not get paid, not because of the money, I have that. He writes checks and has me sign them. Or makes me sit down at the computer to pay them. I'm like a 2 year old.

I am careless. Not in a disgusting way. I care what I look like and what I do. I am careless in a way that I uhh don't care. I dont care about stuff. Like anything. A discussion in my psych class last night was about me..I dont cry. I havent cried good in 6 years. I know it is the prozac, and it's probably a good thing I am happy and fun.

I know I say it a million times...but maybe I should go off of my meds? I do not know who I am. My personality is drugged. I don't feel things, I dont give a fuck.


I've been thinking a lot lately about getting a boyfriend. I dont have time for one at all. And honestly I don't really want one..and not even to get married and have kids because I really don't think I am mother material. I would be a good mom...but I dont think I want to be a mom. If I get knocked up I am deleting this post so I don't look like an idiot.

Why did I even say that. I could delete it. But no. Then you wouldnt get the full effect of all the thoughts in my brain.

Whatever.

P.S. I work out now and stuff. Not like real working out..but I have sweated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, let me know if you are interested. I'm a used model, but in good condition.

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!