Sunday, April 24, 2011

Changes



If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Do you even know? Would you change anything at all? Is there something that you are thinking but if you say it out loud you would take it back because you don't want someone to know?

There are soo many things I want to change about myself..or things that I say I want to change. And when I start thinking about how things would be if things were that way...and I think..uhhh nahh I dont wanna be like that.

Or how about something that you have done? Would you go back and change it? Of course there are things in my life that I would do differently, like my past relationship that I base everything in my life off of. Huge mistake but anywaaays... I know that me and my ex were meant to be together, things happened the way they did because there was stuff we had to do. Like I had to go to school and get an education and find out what I want from life, and he had to get a girl pregnant and should be having the baby soon..my reason makes sense..his ..not soo much. We'll see. I am a firm believer in the quote "everything happens for a reason" I base everything I do on that. If something is happening...theres a damn good reason for it..I may not see it now but I will someday, and I will be thankful. I will.

Another thing..thats really important. I want to speak my mind. I am extremely passive. I rarely have an opinion on anything. Or one that I speak out loud. The more I think about it, I wonder about my beliefs. What do I think? I really don't know. My opinions are based entirely on the moment. It's almost like bipolar-opinionated-cluster-fuck disorder. Well that's what we will call it.


The more I think about these things the more it makes me realize how there are people that want to be like me. Careless. Laid back. Goofy at all times..never serious. I am pretty facking cool. Not gonna lie. K Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!