Friday, March 26, 2010

They tried to make me go to rehab...I said NO like amy did

Well I guess we alllll know what time it is. The season of hotness. Aka Boats and hoes! Beers...cookouts..flip flops..sunglasses..tanktops..and a TAN. OBOY. This is a huge problem for me. I'm a tanorexic and im not gonna lie. I would give anything to be able to go to a tanning bed once a week..or eh whatever. But NO...after my first time..I'm hooked. If there was a rehab for this I would be the leader prob...the bitch that passes out the keychains when you make it a month or so without tanning, Hi yall...My name is Misty. I'm 25 years old..I like to go out and fun with my fraaands and I like to lay in the cancer coffin when Im not doing that. I havent been in the tanning bed for at least 2 hours..and im feeling really good about it. I think im gonna be fine. Yes that would be me. Spray tans are really in now though..super hip ..so i hear. I just want to get naked in front of someone and make them uncomfortable. i like doing that.

I have been MIA lately from my blog..so I'm sure yall are probably like...where the feck she at?? Well I have been busy ok. School is beating the shit out of me and my brain..and doing quite a little number on my face...I have black circles under my eyes that are dark enough to make you think I have track marks under my longsleeves. Silly...I dont shoot up...I snort that shit. Jusss kidding..Im just tired sometimes.
Maybe if I could go to the tanning bed without becoming an addict I could not look like one. Does that make sense. Oh well I know what Im trying to say.

I got put on Ritalin..which makes me a kick ass student..but makes me grind my teeth like crazy. Remember when I took all those tests awhile back?? These right here. Well yah..they declared me legally ADHD. So yah..I'm totally tossing the Bipolar diagnosis out the window..thats soo not true. if they try and say Im bipolar and I have to keep it on my record I will FLIP THE EFF OUT!!!!!!!!!!! jussss kidding. I will remain calm.

Thasssss Right ;)

3 comments:

Kenj said...

Haha your hilarious. I am not a huge fan of tanning. I do enjoy it though. (: Wait a couple weeks the sun will be shining.!

Unknown said...

I love it!! Hey I am bi polar... now I make more sense don't I?

Lil Swizzy said...

OMG, this is the 2nd time I've seen this picture today!! talk about a fake n' bake addict!!!

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!