Saturday, December 10, 2011

WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING?  OH..nobody. Figures.


I have spent the last 4 months studying my little life away..I think I whined about that on my last post.  Well welll...finals are next week and I will be done studying...until next semester.

School has ruined my social life.  I have a few friends that take it upon themselves to get angry that I read my books instead of hanging out with them.  I gave my opinion on that very quick. Who even says that?  Some prob read this blog...yah..who says that??


I still don't have a boyfriend, but I have found the time to kick ass on the dating website that I just love.  All the guys on there are major gentleman...NOT.OH wait..I think Ive talked about this before.  Yah still getting weiner pics. 

A couple months ago I lost some weight...don't worry it wasnt lost for long...I FOUND IT.

One of my good friends is going through a really bad divorce so I have spending a lot of time trying to get ahold of her.  Kim Kardashian..yall might know her. 

I no longer enjoy facebook because people are too crybaby'ish and make me want to say mean things ..and I dont say mean things so I just try to stay off the whole deal.  I get on there only to stalk people that I need to know things about at the moment. 

And the more I think about that...SHIT I COMPLAIN A LOT.  I need to work on that.  I dont even talk about anything good anymore..my life is getting dull.  I bet this is because I'm becoming a lady.  Nahh Doubt it.


OH and my ex Dr. Fingerbang....got married.  Yah.  I knowwww. 

My goal for the next week is to catch up on everything I have done for the past year.  Ahhhhhhh...try to contain yourselves ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

HI!